Poptropica Cheats for Shark Tooth Island
1. Start Shark Tooth Island. Go right all the way, passed the Ancient Ruins, right to Booga Bay. Talk to the guy next to the “Grass Skirts” stand, and get a Grass Skirt.
2. Go back to the Ancient Ruins. Stand on the left side of the stone, and move it right all the way until it is under the vine right next to the tree.
3. Climb all the way to the top of the tree until you meet the Medicine Man. Make sure you’re wearing the Grass Skirt, then talk to him. He will tell you that you need to go in to the temple, and it will show you what you need to bring back to him.
Shark Tooth Island Video Walkthrough
4. Descend from the tree. When you’re at ground level, walk up to the temple and click enter. When you’re in the temple, descend to the bottom where the green lake is. Advance forward until you reach the last wooden platform. When you’ve reached the last wooden platform, make your way to the top by climbing on to moving platforms. When you’ve reached the last moving platform (the swinging one), wait for it to swing right, then jump on to the stable platform.
5. When you’ve reached the stable platform, you’ll see a green shark face on the wall. Click it, and enter the code. Here’s the code:
- Click the tooth on the top, that’s second to last on the left.
- Click the middle tooth on the bottom.
- Click the right tooth on the bottom.
- Click the tooth on the top, that’s furthest right.
6. When you’ve entered the code, click the big triangular button at the top. The door will then open for you; make your way in. When you’re in, grab hold of the vine. Descend to the first platform. When you’re on the platform, jump over to the golden statue. Climb to the top of the statue, and jump on to the swinging platform – watch out for the green snake!
7. Wait for the swinging platform to go right, then jump on to a stable platform. Go all the way right until you reach the platform that’s half pointy needles. When you’re there, descend to the very bottom (entering the little pit). Grab the Old Bone. Proceed to go all the way right, climbing up on to the panels and back up the statue once again.
8. Jump from panel to panel until you reach the spike wall. Wait for the floating panel to approach you, and then jump on. It will take you all the way to the other side of that section. When you reach the other side, walk up to the exit and click GO LEFT.
9. Proceed left, making your way down the green vine. Continue until you reach the Key Ingredient, located on a rock. Jump on to the green vine located next to0 the Key Ingredient, and click GO UP.
10. When you’ve reached the surface, head right until you reach the guy standing in front of the ‘Coconuts’ stand. Talk to him, and he’ll give you Carbonated Coconut Milk for free. Proceed right in to the ancient ruins. Push the block and position it under the green vine (as we did earlier), and climb to the top of the tree.
11. Talk to the guy at the top. He’ll take the items that you found in the caves, and hand you a Calming Potion. Climb back down the tree, and enter the Booga Bay. Keep heading right until you reach the cannon. Click on the steering wheel next to the cannon, and shoot your calming potion in to the lake.
12. The giant shark will attempt to eat it. It will then fall asleep. Make your way across the lake, and click GO RIGHT. Talk to the old man, and lead him back to land. When you reach the surface, the old man will give you the Island Medallion along with 100 credits.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed Poptropica Shark Tooth Island. What did you think of Shark Tooth Island?